Wednesday, March 28, 2012

blooming of a flower

 This post is entirely dedicated to my dear friend someone is special  ( his blog few miles   )as he turns 25 today!!!
his writing has been a  source of  inspiration always!what I admire the most about his writing is that you will always see a reflection for his heart in the posts! I love reading them ( and surely you all too will :) )But more than this he has been a wonderful friend. and honestly you can find  posts on my blogs because of him only , coz he  has been the one  who pushed me into writing something! or else it would have been an empty page....



Wish  you a very very  HHAAAAPPPPYYY  BIIIRTHDDDAYYYY  my dear buddy!!!!!!
 As little token for the day I have composed this poem ,and its entirely dedicated to you  :D :D :D

Hope it brings a BIG smile on your face :D


so here I go .....



 BLOOMING OF A FLOWER

source: google


in the midst
of the subdued wilderness 
a flower
 bloomed with delight 

With its petals
 stained in purple
 It was yet
 to unfurl , slight

charismatically as it
 opens its twirls
it draws humming
 bees ,infinite

with each leaf unfurling
it grew
in its fragrance
galore and might

slowly as it 
pursues daylight
it is yet to unfurl
yet to ripe

after all it is a flower
of 'eternal life'



PS: personally , I often find it difficult to decode what a poem wants to convey ...so here is my explanation of the poem.:-
  • I find a flower the most beautiful when it is partially bloomed, so this poem portrays a  flower is semi bloomed stage.
  • As the poem is a dedication  to my sweet friend , the flower represents him , rather his writings. His writings are just like a  flower yet to bloom completely, very beautiful!
Moreover this poem conveys a little  message for him too :
With each attempt your writings are getting better than the previous one. just like petals of  flower  they compliment each other.You have achieved  great heights , but that is not all there is a lot more to achieve ahead. Just like a flower yet to bloom completely. So keep working with your heart . Your writings are eternal , just like a flower...of eternal life...




Once again, Happy birthday my friend!

12 comments:

  1. FOREVER HAPPY MAN!!!!

    Wishes are sweet
    They make me fly!
    To shed happy tears!
    And to cherish them!

    *Surprise*, you wrote
    *Blush*, I write
    I say, *sweet heart*
    Thank you *ashzzes* !

    I am happy and flying on Cloud 9.. Thank you thank you thank you.. I shall cherish the poem forever..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear SIS!! ...its such a sweet rhyme ......it feels so good to make you smile on your special day!......its my very first poem on my blog.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..and I am really happy to dedicate this one to you .......

      a bigggg smile!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

      Delete
  2. Beautiful poem... awesome, brilliant ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute dedication :)
    Best wishes to Our Dear Saravana :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that was a mind blowing one ash......loved each word....u have personified it beautifully.........hats off....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahaa, its nice dialogue regarding this paragraph at this place at this blog, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.

    ReplyDelete